Greg Rutherford won the Olympic long jump title in London in 2012 and has also won gold at the world championships. He is a world class long jumper and shares a few stretching tips in the video below.
You are here: / / Dynamic Stretching tips with long jumper Greg Rutherford
- How long should your long jump approach be?
- Long jump drills for height.
- Hill workouts for jumpers.
- Hang vs Hitchkick – Which technique is better?
- How do you measure the long jump?
- How important is the penultimate step in the long jump?
- How quick should your 100m time be if you are a long jumper?
- Dynamic Stretching tips with long jumper Greg Rutherford